[Samba] Best solution for remote sites

D Grealish dev.grealish at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:08:14 UTC 2016

I'm pretty sure if the "local share device/server" was also member of the
domain it would work. This is something I would like to test, I know this
works with a NAS, but the NAS is part of a workgroup with the same domain
name,

But i would be interested to learn other people's experience with this too

BR