[Samba] Error al ejecutar /usr/local/samba/bin/smbclient -L localhost -U%

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:03:14 UTC 2016

You're right, Samba as member of an AD domain or Samba as AD DC are relying
on AD database to get its list of users. root user is not into AD database,
you can't use it to authenticate yourself against AD.

Note that you should be able to create a root user into AD database and
then you would be able to log with root against AD but I don't think this
is a good idea...