[Samba] Windows 10 compatibility?

Harkins, Steve sharkins at ti.com
Wed May 4 15:40:13 UTC 2016

 So any Samba server version will work with Windows 10?  What versions have been tested with Windows 10?  We have a server at a site in Israel running 3.5.14, and Windows 10 systems are not able to access it.  They get an error message when trying to connect to a share: "The specified network name is no longer available."

Regards,
Steve