[Samba] Windows 10

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:57:36 UTC 2016

> Is this a classic NT4-style domain ? if so, I think it is microsofts subtle
> way of telling you to upgrade your PDC :-)

I have seen that during my brief testing. I am in the tough situation
of never ever being able to use AD. Well specifically I can not have
DNS servers because of a company policy. My linux servers exist on a
private network with no connection to the internet or the company. All
clients are multi-homed. As a result I am not sure I will roll out
Win10 at all. I am worried that a future release will totally
eliminate NT4 domains.

John