[Samba] samba 4.4 gpupdate /force

barış tombul bbtombul at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:51:49 UTC 2016

my problem solved :) Fix the  ""samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset""
 Thank you very much to everyone...

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\btombul>gpupdate /force
Updating Policy...

User Policy update has completed successfully.
Computer Policy update has completed successfully.

C:\Users\btombul>