[Samba] Samba 4.1.12 NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED messages

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:33:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

Lot of things can be the reason, or the reasons. More information are
needed to start thinking about your issue. Giving us your configuration
files, OS on client, logs (not the whole logs but neither just
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED), and anything else which could help one of us to
understand better your issue, for that person can try to help you.

As a lazy poster I could suggest to get more recent version of Samba.

Sorry to not help more than that...

Mathias