[Samba] Problem with Winbind and Windows Clients

Oliver Werner oliver.werner at kontrast.de
Tue Mar 22 10:24:28 UTC 2016

My Logs looks like ok i can’t found errors…

my last restart of Samba and Winbind was 2 days before.

Now after restart winbind (not samba) works again for next…

Linux knows the ID of group (used with force user in share) but lost wbinfo -g

Here is an config of my share where happen.

[Kundendaten]
   path = /daten/kundendaten
   browseable = yes
   writeable = yes
   force group = Kontrast_Intern
   valid users = @Kontrast_Intern
   create mask = 0660
   directory mask = 0770
   #oplocks = 0
   vfs objects = full_audit recycle
   full_audit:prefix = %u
   full_audit:success = mkdir rename rmdir unlink pwrite
   full_audit:failure = none
   full_audit:facility = LOCAL5
   full_audit:priority = NOTICE
   recycle:versions = yes
   recycle:exclude = .*, ~*

Our DCs are in other VLAN as member and WinClients so there is maybe a problem?

Multi-/Anycast?

kind regards

OLIVER WERNER
System-Administrator

Kontrast Communication Services GmbH
Grafenberger Allee 100, 40237 Düsseldorf, Germany

Fon  +49-211-91505-500
Fax +49-211-91505-530
www.kontrast.de <http://www.kontrast.de/>

Amtsgericht Düsseldorf: HRB 26934
Geschäftsführer: Joachim Fischer, Anja Grote-Lutter, Leontine van der Vlist

 <https://www.facebook.com/kontrast.communication>     <https://twitter.com/KONTRAST_de>     <http://www.xing.com/companies/kontrastcommunicationservicesgmbh>     <http://www.linkedin.com/company/kontrast-communication-services-gmbh>     <https://vimeo.com/kontrastcs>     <http://instagram.com/kontrast_de>