[Samba] Error 'getpwuid(3000007) failed' is again. (Rowland penny)

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:34:20 UTC 2016

I provisioned by 2 way:
- as standalone server and in the way I launched nmbd, smbd and winbind =>
error "getpwuid(3000007) failed" is got and shares are inaccessible;
- as DC and in the way I launched samba daemon, which started in its own
smbd and winbindd daemons => there wasn' t theerror and shares are
available.

> Have you provisioned Samba as an AD DC ?
> If you have, have you started the 'samba' daemon, or have you started
> the 'nmbd', 'smbd' and 'winbind' daemons ?

Rowland

> Hi all.

Recently I built from tarball sources 436 version of Samba4 at Ubuntu 14.04