[Samba] Problem with Winbind and Windows Clients

Oliver Werner oliver.werner at kontrast.de
Fri Mar 11 09:21:58 UTC 2016

Ok so maybe i have misunderstood the part with krb5.conf

So i will test that one.

the kdc lines i have found here:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_KDC_Settings <https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_KDC_Settings>

OLIVER WERNER
System-Administrator

Kontrast Communication Services GmbH
Grafenberger Allee 100, 40237 Düsseldorf, Germany

Fon  +49-211-91505-500
Fax  +49-211-91505-530
www.kontrast.de <http://www.kontrast.de/>

Amtsgericht Düsseldorf: HRB 26934
Geschäftsführer: Joachim Fischer, Anja Grote-Lutter, Leontine van der Vlist

 <https://www.facebook.com/kontrast.communication>     <https://twitter.com/KONTRAST_de>     <http://www.xing.com/companies/kontrastcommunicationservicesgmbh>     <http://www.linkedin.com/company/kontrast-communication-services-gmbh>     <https://vimeo.com/kontrastcs>     <http://instagram.com/kontrast_de>

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Please consider the environment and only print this if required.