[Samba] Russian(Cyrilic) names not working in smbclient 4.3.3

Tompkins, Michael Michael.Tompkins at xerox.com
Thu Mar 10 21:23:43 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply. Based on having a problem with 4.0.7, and I don't see upcase.dat anymore, I thought something changed in 4.3.3, which may have caused my issue. As it turns out, the password changed without me knowing it. It all works as it should. Russian is always a little tricky for me to debug!

Sorry for crying wolf ...

Regards,
- Mike