[Samba] Weird permissions problem

Samba user Samba.99.spammy69 at spamgourmet.com
Thu Mar 3 19:32:13 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm having a permissions problem I just can't quite figure out.  I can not access
any directory that is owned by my userid if the permissions are 700.  If I change them
to 770,  with my default group on the directory, then I can access the directory.

This was working fine with Fedora 19 for several years, and it broke when I upgraded
to Fedora 22, and still broken with F23.

my username is the same on Windows and Linux, passwords are synced, smb logs
show the correct usernames, just returning permission denied when I try to access it.

SELinux is disabled.

How do I go about figuring this out?

Thanks!