[Samba] Samba AD/DC crashed again, third time in as many months

IT Admin it at cliffbells.com
Thu Mar 3 01:02:23 UTC 2016

I poked around the system using locate, I don't think there are any
packages installed on this system other than those associated with the
4.3.3 build I compiled.

smbd

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/samba3/smbd.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/libsmbd_base.so.0
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/libsmbd_conn.so.0
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba/libsmbd_shim.so.0
/usr/local/samba/lib/private/libsmbd-base-samba4.so
/usr/local/samba/lib/private/libsmbd-conn-samba4.so
/usr/local/samba/lib/private/libsmbd-shim-samba4.so
/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/samba3/smbd.so
/usr/local/samba/private/smbd.tmp
/usr/local/samba/sbin/smbd
/usr/local/samba/share/man/man8/smbd.8
/usr/local/samba/var/log.smbd
/usr/local/samba/var/log.smbd.old
/usr/local/samba/var/run/smbd.pid
/var/log/upstart/smbd.log.1.gz

nmbd

/usr/local/samba/sbin/nmbd
/usr/local/samba/share/man/man8/nmbd.8
/var/log/upstart/nmbd.log.1.gz

samba

/usr/local/samba/sbin/nmbd
/usr/local/samba/sbin/samba
/usr/local/samba/sbin/samba_dnsupdate
/usr/local/samba/sbin/samba_kcc
/usr/local/samba/sbin/samba_spnupdate
/usr/local/samba/sbin/samba_upgradedns
/usr/local/samba/sbin/smbd
/usr/local/samba/sbin/winbind

If I'm overlooking something obvious please let me know.

JS