[Samba] Samba AD/DC crashed again, third time in as many months

IT Admin it at cliffbells.com
Wed Mar 2 18:10:02 UTC 2016

Apparmor status:

sudo apparmor_status
[sudo] password for itwerks:
apparmor module is loaded.
7 profiles are loaded.
7 profiles are in enforce mode.
   /sbin/dhclient
   /usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-dhcp-client.action
   /usr/lib/NetworkManager/nm-dhcp-helper
   /usr/lib/connman/scripts/dhclient-script
   /usr/sbin/mysqld
   /usr/sbin/ntpd
   /usr/sbin/tcpdump
0 profiles are in complain mode.
1 processes have profiles defined.
1 processes are in enforce mode.
   /usr/sbin/mysqld (1443)
0 processes are in complain mode.
0 processes are unconfined but have a profile defined.

JS