[Samba] Samba AD/DC crashed again, third time in as many months

IT Admin it at cliffbells.com
Wed Mar 2 17:49:26 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland,

I'm the guy who had this exact issue in January, you worried extensively
with me to resolve the issue.  We ended up building samba from source,
provisioning again (which led to rooting out remnants of the older samba
release), and then you worked with me to help me get samba_backup
implemented.

Here's the output of the command you requested I run:

PATH=/usr/local/samba/bin:/usr/local/samba/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/usr/local/samba/bin:/usr/local/samba/sbin

JS