[Samba] samba server with two kerberos realms

Chad William Seys cwseys at physics.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 1 22:03:32 UTC 2016

I forgot to explicityly mention that with the testparm output I sent
originally I can use smbclient to connect to the samba server with a kerberos
ticket from the PHYSICS.WISC.EDU realm.

If I change REALM = AD.WISC.EDU I can then log in to the samba server with a
kerberos ticket from the AD.WISC.EDU realm.

I'd like to do either or without changing the smb.conf.

Thanks again!
C.