[Samba] Rights issue on GPO

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:00:20 UTC 2016

Sorry to ask that but this thread is quite long and that makes
understanding difficult, at least to me. What is the status of all that? I
believe at one moment it was writtent using winbindd is solution, that with
winbindd instead of winbind we don't need to synchronize idmap.ldb to get
GPOs working well even with numerous DCs.

Please do answer by "yes" or "no". If you reply, any of you, I'd like a
clear résumé of all that. I understand that request would need time to be
written, more than answering yes or no, and I would understand if no one
wants to take that time.