[Samba] Authentication problem ( minor bug or by design )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jun 30 06:42:25 UTC 2016

Thanks Sketch for your info also.

So I thinks we can conclude that somewhere there is a behaivor change in
resolving when using bind interfaces in smb.conf.
Then we need the -S servername parameter.

I made a small change in the wiki:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_Samba_as_an_AD_Domain_Member

But maybe this needs a bit more investigation and optional report it as minor bug.

Question now for the devs, is this by design of minor bug.

Greetz,

Louis