[Samba] Fwd: Re: Problem with Samba4 DB

bentunx bentunx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:02:48 UTC 2016

dear roland and mathias

i already upgrade samba server version to 4.4.4

i have domote 3 of 4 offline dc successfully

one dc that i cant demote shown this error message

/**//*[root at pdc ~]# samba-tool domain demote
--remove-other-dead-server=dc25*//*
*//*ERROR: Demote failed: DemoteException: dc25 is not an AD DC in
domain.co.id*//*
*//*A transaction is still active in ldb context [0x1c11b00] on
tdb:///usr/local/samba/private/sam.ldb*//*
*/

i  still cant change my DNS
i have another suspect, maybe it caused by authority problem ?
because error message while deleting DNS by RSAT /*
*//*"the record cannot be deleted, The Local Security Authority Database
Contains an internal inconsistency"*/