[Samba] Browsable Flag

Thomas DEBESSE thomas.debesse at diocese-frejus-toulon.com
Tue Jun 28 12:05:09 UTC 2016

> exactly what i said - so why the need to hit reply-all and convert a
plain-text message to HTML?

I replied because of: « or what is your question at all? » meaning you're
not sure to understand his question, meaning you're not sure your own
answer will be the one expected by Tom.
Perhaps Tom was thinking about hidden share like hidden file instead of
unlisted share, because he used the "hide" verb and you used the "list"
verb. So, perhaps Tom did not have the key to understand your answer if he
was fooled by this confusion. My message was just a careful disambiguation
message to make your own answer easier to understand. You were the first to
not be sure if your answer was the one expected or if your answer was
understandable.

I hit reply-all to be sure the disambiguation is archived for future search
from other people preventing them to reask it.

Sorry for the HTML. I will not add more comment to this thread.

--
Thomas DEBESSE