[Samba] Rights issue on GPO

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 22 14:37:24 UTC 2016

@Mathias,

Pretty strange then, running some years like this without any problem.
Yes we had few problems with "rights" in sysvol, but i fixed this all outside linux, and with that i mean. Changed rights from within windows or added registry changes or patches, or a local clean up of the policies.

At the install of my DC2 i also synced the idmap.ldb, and then a
net idmap flush on both servers to make my both dc's in sync.
And i keep it in sync with my rsync/unison setup.

All new added, but i'll keep an eye also in this and i'll recheck my logs.
But i dont think i'll find anything here.
I'll keep notice on your "workaround".

Which backend are you using matias?
Mine : (idmap config NTDOMAIN : backend = ad)

Gr.

Louis