[Samba] samba 4 AD and master browser

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:49:58 UTC 2016

First of all, thanks for you answer.

"Problem" is that our users are using this feature, and if we can keep this
should be the best option to ensure that our user have detecte any
difference with samba 3 and samba 4...

Other options, it could be bia gpo add a shortcut to computer in desktop,
to emulate/simulate same feature, user normally only use one machine,
fileserver... It is possible?

Thanks