[Samba] Check password script

blog at lesfourmisduweb.org blog at lesfourmisduweb.org
Fri Jun 17 07:13:28 UTC 2016

Hi

Google provided a method ( for windows active directory ) that retrieves
the password while editing .
Some technical details are explained :
https://support.google.com/a/answer/2920764

https://msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library/windows/desktop/ms721766%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

This is used with their software "Google Apps Password Sync"

But, i Change the original function of the parameter  "Check password
script" ...

So I guess it will surely be possible to activate it later ?

Thank you

Simon