[Samba] Check password script

Fonteneau Simon blog at lesfourmisduweb.org
Thu Jun 16 21:49:51 UTC 2016

interesting !
Let me take a closer look at that.

I must send passwords in Office 365 and Google Apps.
Currently, My script works but it requires that Samba is configured with
the "Plain text Password" option. I want to change that.

"Check password script" could solve my problem.

"http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password" with "
post hook"  solves my problem currently.

I wish I use it like this :
Check password script = /script/scriptpassword.sh %U

I will also see what offers me the patch of Garming Sam.

Simon https://blog.lesfourmisduweb.org