[Samba] Samba4 Domain Member Server "Getent show diferents UID"

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:40:16 UTC 2016

Yes, i use attributes on win 10, and in win7 i can see the tabs.

Yes nsswitch.conf is correctly i think.

# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc-reference' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.

passwd:         compat winbind
group:          compat winbind
shadow:         compat
gshadow:        files

hosts:          files mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns
networks:       files

protocols:      db files
services:       db files
ethers:         db files