[Samba] Changing default UID/GID beginning for AD

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Jun 14 16:22:12 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 11:38:40AM +0200, mathias dufresne wrote:

> Useless and obvious, as usual.
>

> > The file I pointed you to, is a list of all the attributes you can use on
> > a Samba 4 AD DC, there is a similar file that contains all the
> > objectclasses.
> >

> Useless and obvious, as usual.

Mathias,

This kind of comment is inappropriate for a professional
list and in particular samba-technical.

Please don't attack someone who is spending a great deal of
his own free time and energy to try and help others.

Please try and keep your comments professional and directed
only at the problem being discussed. Disagreements are fine,
but please don't make these kind of personal and unpleasant
remarks.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.