[Samba] Samba 4 Member server show diferent UID than Ad Server

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:09:10 UTC 2016

Anyway everything seems to work well.
The shares are correctly and users recognize them without problems. getent
and wbinfo.

The main problem is that apparently the Member DC does not get the UID
properly containing the user in the ADDC.

There is something that can change in the smb.conf the Member DC, I
remember a few years ago with the same AD DC we get the UID correctly.