[Samba] Samba 4 Member server show diferent UID than Ad Server

Juan Ignacio juan.ignacio.pazos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:52:36 UTC 2016

I like the idea.

- synchronize private/idmap.ldb across your DC at least (they all host
Sysvol, sysvol is rsynced, here you can have issues with UID/GID). Members
servers seem to not have that file.

But in my Domain Controler I do not find this file.

I found the file in the AD DC.

There any way to avoid adding UID users, or impossible without doing this.
They are as 300 users.

Analista Inf.
Juan Ignacio Pazos
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/juan-ignacio-pazos-lorenzo/19/9b9/26a>