[Samba] Samba 4 Member server show diferent UID than Ad Server

Mueller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Jun 14 07:14:04 UTC 2016

So you need to configure winbindd the right way to solve this.
In deed if you have another UID it can result in "access refused".
This is an issue I treid to discuss since samba4 started and I think this should be an integrated thing in samba ads to member server
Without having admins to bother about.

Greetings
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller