[Samba] Changing default UID/GID beginning for AD

Daniel Thielking daniel.thielking at ias.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jun 13 07:22:09 UTC 2016

That already works and we use RFC2307. We also create user account with
ADUC. But every time we create a user with ADUC we have to change the
attribute /bin/sh to /bin/tcsh because /bin/sh seems to be the default
value for this attribute.  I want to know how to change this default
value to /bin/tcsh so that we don't need to change it every time when we
create new users via ADUC.