[Samba] samba 4 cifs resources by ip not working

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:43:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

Created reverse zone with ptr and A, from server and client machines and
without success...

\\dcname\netlogon can view netlogon without any problems

\\ipaddress\netlogon appears prompt asking users password, and any user
password is rejected, access denies. Machine is member of domain an can
retrieve domain info..