[Samba] keytabs basics linux <=> AD ?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:56:08 UTC 2016

Not sure but it seems you have two realms: Kerberos realm
PRIVATE.AAA.PRIVATE.DOM + AD realm AAA.PRIVATE.DOM.

Client has default realm set to PRIVATE.AAA.PRIVATE.DOM which is not your
AD's realm and so you get:
gss_init_sec_context failed with [Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may
provide more information: Server
cifs/swir.private.aaa.private.dom at PRIVATE.AAA.PRIVATE.DOM not found in
Kerberos

Just a lead, not I'm a kerberos expert and I'm not sure to have really
undestood you (I'm not a foreign language expert too :p)

Hoping this helps anyway,

mathias