[Samba] Check password script

blog at lesfourmisduweb.org blog at lesfourmisduweb.org
Fri Jun 10 09:12:10 UTC 2016

Yes it could be interesting.
I want to use it to send the password has an API for other software. I
currently use the "Store passwords using reversible encryption" to use
my API. But I do not like this operation. I then use
"http://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/self-service-password" with
the " post hook"

Your patch it allows you also to retrieve the user name ?

Thank you verry much !