[Samba] FW: Problem with Active Directory authentication

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at datacontrolsystems.com
Thu Jun 9 18:00:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

If you have the "template = /bin/bash" option, I think it is more likely
something wrong with the way ssh is trying to authenticate the username.
Do a "getent passwd" and then try "ssh -v  '<username exactly as getent
returns it (case sensitive)>'@<fqdn of server>.  If it doesn't work, post
the output of what ssh generates.

Mike E.