[Samba] Samba AD member lost domain join after reboot

Alexis RIES alexis.ries at kinaxia.fr
Tue Jun 7 13:44:16 UTC 2016

I put the usermapping but this does not solve the problem.

I do not use libpam_winbind and libpam-krb5 because I did not need to
log in server using domain accounts, it seems to me that this is not
mandatory, you confirm ?

Here are the permissions of the file /etc/krb5.keytab:
root at smb1:/home/adminlocal# ls -l /etc/krb5.keytab
-rw------- 1 root root 2312 Jun  7 14:44 /etc/krb5.keytab

Avahi is not installed on this server

For information, when I run "wbinfo -P", I have this result:
SMB1 root @: / home / adminlocal # wbinfo -P
checking the NETLOGON for domain [SAMDOM] dc connection to "" failed
wbcPingDc2 (SAMDOM): error code Was NT_STATUS_USER_SESSION_DELETED
(0xc0000203)

I see that the domain controller is not specified, on my other server
(SMB2) I have the address of the domain controller.

Thank you,
Alexis.