[Samba] Heimdal Kerberos in Samba4

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:13:41 UTC 2016

I would like to start testing this? I saw a few months back Alexander
Bokovoy  Released a build for F23 and I started using that. Now that F24 is
out I have to look for a way to upgrade. Is there a build for rawhide with
this? The standard samba-ad package for rawhide that install still doesn't
come with samba-tool.  And compiling samba 4.4.5 with-mit-krb5
automatically disables ad support it seems as samba-tool is missing unless
I remove that option. Is this going to be fixed in 4.5.0? Should I download
the source code for 4.5.0 and do I need a bunch of patches that I get
somewhere? I'm a regular Fedora user and I am having difficulties seeing
how to put this all together.