[Samba] Fwd: Good installation documentation on samba4?

Lee Brown leeb at ratnaling.org
Thu Jul 28 22:07:20 UTC 2016

It's been about 6 months since I setup my DC plus 2 file servers and I
found that guide to be particularly helpful.  In fact the only problems I
had were due to jailing the components and shooting myself in the foot.
Sorry this doesn't help the OP, but I felt a contrary point of view should
be presented.