[Samba] Errors with the installation of Samba 4.4.5.

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:17:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Is srv-dc1 your first DC declared? If yes, is Bind started? Is your
resolv.conf configured to use 127.0.0.1 or IP address of eth0 on srv-dc1?

Anyway, if it is not your first DC, same questions apply: Is Bind started
on the first DC? Is srv-DC1 configured to use this first DC as resolver? Is
this first DC able to resolve AD DNS names?