[Samba] Samba Debian Backports..

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 28 08:14:37 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

Im finaly ready and have extra time for debian backported packages of samba and the needed dependecies.

Since its not advices to do this alone and as others suggested and we have some active users who are backporting already.

Im mailing those i saw in previous e-mails that its time to team up.

As shown on the samba list already, i have created 4.4.5 packages these need to be checked, just for me to be sure if i didnt mis anything.

( link : http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/ )

My build script is almost done, finishing it up today if not to busy then i’ll share it on github.

Greetz,

Louis