[Samba] Samba 4.4.5 debs for debian Jessie. (amd64 and i386)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 28 07:44:15 UTC 2016

Hai everybody..

I have created the samba 4.4.5 packages for debian Jessie.

Last packages 4.4.3 where only amd64 but the new 4.4.5 ones are also i386.

You can find them here.

https://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/

Please do read the readme.txt it contains good info about the build and howto use them.

The folder : https://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/samba-4.4.5/

Contains both package, if you want single files get them from there.

But its better you can get the tar.gz so you dont miss any.

These packages are signed by me and the build logs are provided.

Enjoy...

Question? mail me here on the list.

Greetz,

Louis