[Samba] how to get my domain users desktop located on fileserver ?

niya levi niyalevi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:19:23 UTC 2016

hi,

i have a member file server joined to my domain with my home directories,

i have configured a  domain user with rsat

i login with the domain user on windows 8,

everything work as it should, the user home directory is mapped to the z
drive,

when i check the properties for my desktop or libraries they are in
local directories on the c drive and not the remote file server,

how should i go about getting my desktop automatically on the file
server for each created user ?

shadrock