[Samba] frustrations with shares

Frank Kahle fkahle at filecatalyst.com
Wed Jul 27 17:47:50 UTC 2016

I am trying to allow users with permissions in one group (DEV) to have full
access to a folder that is owned by (QA).  I have not been able to figure
this out.  Its running samba 4.2 in WORKGROUP mode (I can find everything
for domain but I am not ready for that). Its running on freebsd on the
latest nas4free build NAS with a ZFS file system..

Thanks in advance

Frank Kahle

FileCatalyst | Unlimi-Tech Software

Recipient of the 66th Annual Technology and Engineering EmmyR Award

+             1 613 667 2439                ext 114

                1 877 327 9387                 NA toll-free

                1 613 986 4896                 mobile

 <http://www.filecatalyst.com> www.filecatalyst.com

1725 St. Laurent Blvd, #205

Ottawa, On