[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 26 13:36:59 UTC 2016

This Samba 4 deployment job, is part of a project to replace
DC Windows 2008.
When we were testing the Samba 4.4.4 at any time we receive this error NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR.
The .local domain is a small network, with approximately 90 computers.
When it was set the domain name as empresa.local, the invez of empresa.com.br, the intention was to separate the internal domain of the external field, because when we try to raise the domain as empresa.com.br, DNS began to conflict with the external field, since we have an external domain registered as .com.br.
With regard to my domain is .local, I will not be able to follow up the implementation of a DC with Samba 4?

About nsswitch.conf, I do not get it right.
So I'll post the contents of this file to view.

#passwd:    db files nisplus nis
#shadow:    db files nisplus nis
#group:     db files nisplus nis

passwd:     files sss
shadow:     files sss
group:      files sss
#initgroups: files

#hosts:     db files nisplus nis dns
hosts:      files dns myhostname

# Example - obey only what nisplus tells us...
#services:   nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files
#networks:   nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files
#protocols:  nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files
#rpc:        nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files
#ethers:     nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files
#netmasks:   nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files

bootparams: nisplus [NOTFOUND=return] files

ethers:     files
netmasks:   files
networks:   files
protocols:  files