[Samba] Getent passwd doesn't show Domain Members

Timo Dachs-Wegmann t.wegmann at procitec.de
Wed Jul 20 07:22:14 UTC 2016

Okay, i tried to install the server without winbind but with libnss-winbind.

Still the same problem. Getent passwd administrator works but the result of getent passwd only shows local users.
This seems to be the same bug as achims.
We are running a Debian 4.8 with samba 4.2 packages...

A few months ago I installed a test environement for samba with samba version 4.1.17. There the getent command works perfectly. So I guess this is a bug in the latest version...

Can I report this bug somewhere or is there a workaround?

Kind regards

Timo Dachs-Wegmann
-EDV-

PROCITEC GmbH Rastatter Strasse 41