[Samba] Migrate File Server MS for Samba

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jul 19 12:22:09 UTC 2016

Dear Marc,Actually the file server is just a domain member. Therefore, I believe that is more peaceful to migrate.
Here we have 2 servers Windows 2012 R2. A file server and a DC.Both servers will be migrated to Samba.We are documenting and preparing to migrate them.Once the migration is ok, I'll post the comments here.Thank you!Greetings!