[Samba] new user introduction, and a few questions

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jul 17 16:00:50 UTC 2016

Am 17.07.2016 um 17:48 schrieb Xen:
> I do not know if you are visually impaired yourself. I had a friend who
> was a great programmer but his eyesight was so bad that his computer
> operation was so severely limited that the simplest of things (for me)
> were very hard for him because his reading speed was just way below mine.
>
> Not saying that to be negative. Just saying that I could understand if
> using Linux would be harder for someone with bad eyesight. The amount of
> reading you have to do sometimes to get the simplest things working is
> abysmal

seriously?

i started to migrate anything to Linux in 2006 after my corneal
transplantation on the first eye which means you can't read anything
with that for at least one year at a time where the other eye worked 50%
at best

you rargumentation is really adventurous

the opposite maybe is true - i learned to read completly different than
normal people and focus the important parts which makes me read and
understand technical documentations or configurations 2-3 times faster
the average people since i need only to read a small amount uf text

at least that is what i notice for a decade and let me despair from time
to time