[Samba] Wsus

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jul 15 21:21:58 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-07-15 at 13:34 -0300, Carlos A. P. Cunha wrote:
> Unfortunately I am not :-D
>

> Em 15-07-2016 13:32, Marc Muehlfeld escreveu:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Am 15.07.2016 um 16:48 schrieb Carlos A. P. Cunha:
> > > It is possible to have a WSUS with Samba 4?
> > Yes, as long as you run it on a Windows Server, of course. :-)
> >

> > Regards,
> > Marc

It is good to hear the options suggested.  One other project that I
understand is desired to become a WSUS server is wapt:

http://dev.tranquil.it/wiki/WAPT_-_apt-get_pour_Windows/en

When I spoke with the folks at Tranquil IT last year, they were very
excited about adding 'windows update' like support to it, but it is
still a prototype.  (It would be great to see a dev community around
that!).

Andrew Bartlett