[Samba] Wsus

Thomas Maerz tmaerz at brewerscience.com
Fri Jul 15 16:53:20 UTC 2016

Some things to check out for linux-based patch management of Windows (and other) clients: http://vfense.github.io/vFense/ <http://vfense.github.io/vFense/> http://www.opsi.org/en <http://www.opsi.org/en>

Thomas Maerz
Network/Systems Administrator
Brewer Science, Inc.
A+ NET+ CCENT MCDST
tmaerz at brewerscience.com <mailto:tmaerz at brewerscience.com>
work: 	573-364-0444 x1402
cell:		573-612-1349

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message (and any of its attachments) is intended for the addressee and may contain confidential information, may be attorney-client privileged, and may constitute inside or non-public information under federal or state laws. Unauthorized use of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, delete the email and any attachments, and empty any folders containing the discarded information.