[Samba] Failed to find domain Unix Group

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:53:56 UTC 2016

Hello!

I changed to

idmap config *: range = 2000-4500

The BUILTIN:

uid=5500(administrator) gid=5513(domain users) groups=5513(domain
users),5500(administrator),5520(group policy creator
owners),5519(enterprise admins),9130(servad-1 $ acronis remote
users),6530(kladmins),5518(schema admins),5512(domain
admins),*2001(BUILTIN\users),2000(BUILTIN\administrators)*

I think this will get better then, so do not have overlapping values