[Samba] Failed to find domain Unix Group

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:33:21 UTC 2016

I got it, so it must have been the problem ..
Strange that changed it more than one month at least.
Having these values now, how do you think I do?
Leave it or change at least the idmap config * values: range?

I understand the parameters:

idmap config *: range = Range of the Ids are User system

idmap config SERVERAD: range: DC User Range

Thank you