[Samba] Failed to find domain Unix Group

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:20:52 UTC 2016

Can return old id, returning the old values (changed the most at least
two months)

idmap config *: backend = tdb
idmap config *:range = 5000-16777216
idmap config SERVERAD: backend = rid
idmap config SERVERAD: range = 5000-33554431

The error parrou also, but I think the fact that a group with the same
ID / GID if the User to the fact that the idmap values be crossing, even
so I changed them (mentioned above)

Thank you